|News (updated 28th June 2010)
New News - at last!
• A lot has happened since this page was last updated - most notable, perhaps, our holiday in Scotland, in April.
• The coach journey was long, but worth it for the hotel and its stunning location overlooking Loch Awe.
• The accommodation and food were excellent, the staff were friendly and helpful, our driver, "Dizzy Lizzie" was superb and great fun.
• And to cap it all, the weather was fantastic - sunshine every day (We are alleged to have been the first ever to see Fort William in the dry!).
Highclere Castle - 8 July
• We have only nine bookings; not enough for a coach (nor the Group Entry price!).
• Rather than cancel, those who want to go will be car-sharing and making our own little group.
• If you would like to come, contact the Secretary for a meeting time - which had not been settled at the time of writing.
DIARY DATES -
Southport/Liverpool, 26th - 30th September 2010
• Don't forget that final payments are due by 9th July; send your cheques (payable to "Success Tours") to Ken.
• He also needs your next-of-kin and GP details; if he has not managed to contact you, 'phone him.
• (Note that we do not put telephone numbers on the web-site - but you have your Members List to hand, of course!).
Forthcoming Events - Watch out for Details
• 9th September - Hatfield House.
• 28th October - Annual General Meeting.
• 4th November - Bletchley Park.
• 25th November - Bring & Buy Sale.
• 9th December - Christmas Lunch.
• Coffee Mornings at 10:30a.m. on the last Thursday of each month, as usual.